- "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!"
- "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first."
- "Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."
- "There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."
- "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
- "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."
- "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
- "Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
- "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction."
- "God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple."
- "A man is great by deeds, not by birth."
- "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness."
- "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends."
- "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person."
- "Education is the Best Friend. An Educated Person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the Beauty and the Youth."
Shared by a friend